SUPER EARTH, SUPER BRAIN! HAPPY EARTH DAY 2012- DAILY TIPS to make PLANET EARTH a better place to live
Happy Earth Day! Each year, more than 150 countries celebrate Earth Day by taking steps to protect our environment. All actions, big or small, make an impact – and even a few simple changes can help in the fight for a cleaner environment. This year, why not make everyday Earth Day? Here are a few small ideas that make big differences:
TIPS FOR A BETTER AND HEALTHIER EARTH- TIPS FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE EARTH
- Energy consumption: Turn off every electronic at night including TV computers and cell phones ( I need to work on that one). Anything electronic will increase energy consumption contributing to a warmer climate and put pressure to our earth
- Recycle: Make sure you recycle daily and do not mix plastics, glass with trash and boxes. If you fail to do this the garbage truck will increase more energy to do the same job putting pressure in our earth and destroying our Ozone layer
- DO not use sprays especially deodorant, use roll bars or similar, sprays contribute to increase warmer earth and layer Ozone risk
- Use more email and less printing, do NOT print unless is strictly necessary
- Wash and reuse utensils do not buy plastic utensils unless is necessary more plastic worse to the earth
- Promote clean air and exercise: Do not take the car if it is not necessary take the subways or public transportation (2nd best) or walking (the best)
- Cooking: do not buy precooked meals or meals in cans that destroy PLANET EARTH and OZONE LAYER, buy natural fruits vegetables, and foods from your local market and make foods with your own hands not PROCESSED FOODS!
- Exercise home instead of using machines. I know that is pretty hard right I agree but why not instead of using cardio machines every day just use it few days a week and do my workout that will not require any electric consumption. Click here for an excerpt of my book SUPER BODY, SUPER BRAIN or do this exercise from home you will not overexpose the EARTH promise!